Friday, October 27, 2006

Introduction!!

This is another blog that was brought about by a few friends of mine from online and they suggested that I start a blog about being an uncle and the helping of raising my nephew. I hope to have some good times on here as well as some learning moments. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know what they are.

Alittle background about me:

I am a 40 yr old male living in Tennessee with my family and I am single. My brother is younger than I am and has moved about an hour away to help my father open a used car lot and my brother has left his son here until he is ready to send for him plus the schools here are good for his son. I am helping this young 10 yr old with homework and showing him how to be a grown man. Life has so many obstacles that is thrown to us so we are going to use this blog to sort through as many as we can plus share our experiences with you, the beloved reader so hold on and enjoy the ride for it is going to have some bumbs in the road......

2 comments:

Kathy T. said...

Glad to see you went ahead and started this blog. I think Alex is lucky to have such a great family!

Chip said...

super! I wish my neices and nephew were close enough that I could write about our daily experiences. Alas, they are in Texas. :(